The main idea behind ParamDrum is to have a fun and fast way of not only prototyping beats, but of creating variations that can be saved and recalled either in live performance or recorded and arranged into the backbone of a track.
Changes in this edition:
- it’s red. Wow, is it red. Say, did you notice that it’s red?
- new core-based probability macro (I’ve been meaning to clean that thing up for a while)
- new morphable sample sets. Morphable? Yes – they’re grouped into sets of ten to twenty samples that gradually fade between two sounds, perfect for using with the sample select automation recorder.
- new snapshots
- saturator macro on panel B to add some boules
- pan controls for middle and top samplers
- it’s red.
It’s available here. The password is the same as for the other files.
You can also download a PDF that explains the MIDI controller mappings and other details. (note: PDF is not password protected)
Don’t have a password yet? It’s a measly old $15.00, a bargain, a steal. New to ParamDrum and Reaktor instruments? Keep in mind that this instrument requires you to have the full version of NI Reaktor.
You must enter a valid email address so I can send you a password for the file.
Update: Here is the previous version of the instrument, using some of the default samples that ship with Reaktor (from the Massive ensemble, actually)